This HTF (heat transfer fluid) has a high flash point and excellent resistance to oxidation, which gives a high service life even in severe operating conditions. Available in 209 liter drums or 1000 liter container.
- Secure payment [Credit card or bank transfer]
- Shipments to Spain, Portugal & France [Also free pick up at our Warehouse]
Pirobloc HTF-PLUS is a fluid for heat transmission specially formulated from synthetic oils and additives. It allows to work till 330ºC in a close circuit.
This oil has a high flammability point and an excellent resistance to the oxidation. It provides a high service life, also under severe working conditions.
- Installations and circuits provided of circulation systems for heat transfer.
- Process for the manufacture of products (in serial or not) where exists the necessity to use heat in some of the production phase.
- Indirect heating, alternative in lot of cases to the steam and hot water.
Instructions for use
We must have an expansion auxiliary vessel which absorbs the volume changes of the Pirobloc HTF-PLUS during the heating. The increase of volume of the fluid is around 20%.
It should be avoid the direct flame in the fluid circulation pipes in order to eliminate overheating and flow high temperatures.
- Good conductivity and high thermal stability in service
- High oxidation stability and low vapor pressure
- High economic efficiency, low cost and low maintenance of facilities
- Ample margins of working temperature (-30ºC to 330ºC)
Safety and Health
Pirobloc HTF-PLUS is not a toxic product neither corrosive. Because its composition, it does not produce harmful effects when used under normal preconized conditions.
It does not require special precautions during the handling, excepting the usual health conditions required to handle such industrial products.
It is convenient to store cans under cover.
For more information, please look at the Safety Sheets.
Pirobloc HTF-PLUS is usually supplied in cans of 185 kg each and 1000 liters container.