Drum of 200 liters of mineral heat transfer fluid with exceptional thermal oxidation resistance (-10ºC to 300ºC).
- Secure payment [Credit card or bank transfer]
- Shipments to Spain, Portugal & France [Also free pick up at our Warehouse]
Pirobloc HTF-CLEAN is mineral heat transfer oil for thermal generators in close circuits. The range of its working temperature is from -10ºC till 300ºC, in close circuits. It is comprised by special additives which they give it an exceptional resistance at the oxidation.
- Its low viscosity increases the flow velocity, prevents the formation of cock on the walls of the circuit and forms the necessary turbulent for perfect energy transfer
- It contains special additives that give it exceptional resistance to oxidation
- Installations and Circuits provided of circulation systems to heat transfer.
- Processes for the manufacture of mass- production products (assembling-type or not) where it is necessary to supply heat in some phase of them.
- Indirect heating, as usual alternative to steam and overheated water systems.
Pirobloc HTF-CLEAN is usually supplied in drums of 185 kg.