The 1st online store for the sale of heat transfer fluids
Pirobloc HTF-HIGH FLASH POINT
200 ltrs. drum HTF synthetic oil for heat transfer that can be used in any type installations with maximum outlet temperature of 275 °C boiler wall.
- Secure payment [Credit card or bank transfer]
- Shipments to Spain, Portugal & France [Also free pick up at our Warehouse]
Pirobloc HTF-HIGH FLASHPOINT is a fluid for heat transmission specially formulated from synthetic oils and additives. It allows to work till 275ºC in a close circuit.
This oil has a high flammability point (294ºC) and an excellent resistance to the oxidation. It provides a high service life, also under severe working conditions.
- Installations and circuits provided of circulation systems for heat transfer.
- Process for the manufacture of products (in serial or not) where exists the necessity to use heat in some of the production phase.
- Indirect heating, alternative in lot of cases to the steam and hot water.
Instructions for use
We must have an expansion auxiliary vessel which absorbs the volume changes of the Pirobloc HTF-HIGH FLASHPOINT during the heating.
It should be avoid the direct flame in the fluid circulation pipes in order to eliminate overheating and flow high temperatures.
- Good conductivity and gran thermal stability in service
- High stability to the oxidation and low steam pressure
- High economic efficiency, low cost and minimal maintenance of the installations
- Ample margins of working temperatures (- 6ºC to 275ºC)
Safety and Health
Pirobloc HTF-HIGH is not a toxic product neither corrosive. Because its composition, it does not produce harmful effects when used under normal preconized conditions.
It does not require special precautions during the handling, excepting the usual health conditions required to handle such industrial products.
It is convenient to store cans under cover.
For more information, please look at the Safety Sheets.
Pirobloc HTF-HIGH FLASHPOINT is usually supplied in cans of 185 kg each.