Pirobloc HTF-FDA HT1 NSF
200 liter drum of organic heat transfer fluid, non toxic, NSF-approved registered HT1 (60ºC to 325ºC)
- Secure payment [Credit card or bank transfer]
- Shipments to Spain, Portugal & France [Also free pick up at our Warehouse]
Pirobloc HTF-FDA HT1 NSF is a not toxic heat transfer thermal oil, registered by NSF (approval HT1). It can be used with working temperatures between 60ºC and 325ºC. It does not contain any anti-rust.
- Installations and Circuits with circulation systems for heat transfer.
- Pharmaceutical, food, plastic, chemical Industries,...
- Indirect heating, alternative in steam and overheated water systems.
- Its average viscosity increases the speed of the fluid avoiding the formation of cock in the walls of the circuit.
- Extremely stable in the indicated working temperatures.
Pirobloc HTF-FDA is usually supplied in drums of 185 kg.