200 ltrs. drum HTF mineral oil for heat transfer that can be used in any type installations with maximum outlet temperature of 305 °C boiler wall and maximum temperature in the boiler of 320 °C
- Secure payment [Credit card or bank transfer]
- Shipments to Spain, Portugal & France [Also free pick up at our Warehouse]
Pirobloc HTF-MINERAL is a fluid special suitable for its use into heat transfer systems. This fluid is based on paraffin, obtained with modern refining treatments giving it the right property.
Mineral oil with excellent thermal oxidation stability and thermal decomposition, formulated with selected paraffinic base.
- High stability
- Excellent resistance to the oxidation
- Distillation range very small
- Suitable viscosity
- Suitable vapour pressure
- High anti-foaming and air separation power
- The high quality of the product ensures resistance to disturbances arising from its use at high temperatures
- Ensures a regular operation because it prevents air bubbles in the hottest spots
- Heat exchange characteristics constant in time, because of their high oxidation resistance and structural variations in product molecules
- It can be used in installations of any kind
- Working temperatures higher than previously indicated reduce oil life
Instructions of use
We must have an auxiliary expansion tank to absorb the volume changes of the Pirobloc HTF-MINERAL during the heating. It must be avoided the direct flame in the circulation tubes of the fluid to eliminate overheating and high flow temperatures.
Safety and Health
Pirobloc HTF-MINERAL is not a toxic or corrosive product. Because its composition, it does not produce harmful effects when used under normal preconized conditions. It does not require special precautions during the handling, excepting the usual health conditions required to handle such industrial products. It is convenient to store cans under cover. For more information, please look at the Safety and Health Sheets.
Pirobloc HTF-MINERAL is usually supplied in drums of 185kg each.