209 liters drum HTF (heat transfer fluid) that can work to 330ºC in closed circuit.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
This HTF (heat transfer fluid) has a high flash point and excellent resistance to oxidation, which gives a high service life even in severe operating conditions.
- Good conductivity and high thermal stability in service
- High oxidation stability and low vapor pressure
- High economic performance, low cost and low maintenance of facilities
- Wide working temperature ranges (-30ºC to 330ºC)
- Circuits provided of circulation systems to transfer heat
- Process for the manufacture of products where there is a need for heat during some phase of the same
- Indirect heating, alternative in many cases the superheated water and steam