209 liters drum HTF (heat transfer fluid) that can work to 280ºC in closed circuit, and on time up to 300°C.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
This HTF (heat transfer fluid) has a high flash point and excellent resistance to oxidation, which gives a high service life even in severe operating conditions.
- Good conductivity and high thermal stability in service
- High oxidation stability and low vapor pressure
- High economic performance, low cost and low maintenance of facilities
- Wide working temperature ranges (-30ºC to 280ºC)
- Circuits provided of circulation systems to transfer heat
- Process for the manufacture of products where there is a need for heat during some phase of the same
- Indirect heating, alternative in many cases the superheated water and steam